Job Summary: The Janitor will clean office premises, carry out errands, and render welfare and other support services for the smooth running of ChildFund operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains cleanliness both inside and outside the office premises at all times.
- Ensures that all office furniture and equipment are clean and well arranged.
- Ensures availability of office cleaning materials at all times, reports replenishment and / or purchases kitchen utilities/materials/ requirements timely.
- Prepares and serves tea on time and in a clean environment.
- Safeguards all utensils and kitchen equipment and report any loses and damages immediately to the supervisor.
- Prepares and submits monthly requests and reports for essentials a week before the month ends.
- Ensures that any information observed during cleaning is kept confidential.
- Safe guards all valuables found during cleaning.
- Supports with the photocopying and binding of documents as and when assigned.
- Performs any other duties that may from time to time be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the ChildFund Janitor job placement should preferably hold an “A” Level (U.A.C.E)
- A minimum of Two (2) years hands on experience in a similar job area in a child focused development organization.
- Demonstrable attitude for teamwork
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- A Certificate in Customer Care is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the local context and language is essential.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional papers and names of three professional referees with their Email/ daytime telephone contacts to: The Country Director, ChildFund International, P.O. Box 3342, Kampala, Uganda Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand deliver to ChildFund National Office located on Plot 71/72 Namirembe Road P.O. Box 3341, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 2nd March 2019
|Job Category||Graduates Jobs in Uganda|