Job Summary: PWC seeks to recruit fresh graduates to work as Graduate Associates and gain experience whilst learning, getting challenged, growing in an environment that recognizes and values them. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future. Select from available opportunities in Assurance and Tax Services
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Graduate Associates should hold Bachelor’s degrees with minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record plus a credit 3 in Maths and English
- Innovation and creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with one of the leading Consultancy firms in the Country, please visit our Careers website.
Deadline: 28th April 2019
|Job Category||Graduates Jobs in Uganda|